Masha offers workplace mediation to organisations and teams.
Workplace mediation is defined as a structured process whereby an impartial mediator facilitates communication between those in dispute, in order for them to come up with mutually agreed solutions on how to improve their working relationship in the future.
- Conflicts due to personality clashes and power struggles
- Minor incidents of harassment
- Situations where formal investigations have proved unsatisfactory
- Avoidance of disruptive and sometimes traumatic formal procedures
- The potential for a win/win outcome
- Opportunity to improve problem-solving and communication skills
- Reduction in stress-related sickness absence
- Prevention of costly litigation or time consuming hearings
- Increase in staff morale.
The mediation process typically takes a single day where just two colleagues are involved, or longer if a bigger team requires mediation.
For an initial discussion of how mediation can be helpful to your team or organisation, contact Masha Bennett